Wednesday 20 June 2012

Saturday 16.06.12 A Birthday Night Out!

Photobucket Photobucket
Saturday was my birthday - I am now the grand old age of 31!!

It was a lovely but very busy day. The morning was spent with my fabulous family, we popped into town to get some bits for lunch and a very quick look in the shops. The weather was awful so it was just a very quick look. Then after lunch I had my wedding day make up trial. It went very well and I am pleased with the look. But we have decided that it will need to be a tad stronger on the day.

After the make up it was then on to the dressmakers for the dress fittings! I got to put my beautiful dress on again and wow, I still am so much in love with it! The bridesmaids dresses are stunning and I hope that they are going to be as striking on the day as I hope them to be. Miss O had a try on of her dress too and she looked just fabulous!!

The outfit pictures are from my birthday dinner. We went to a local restaurant for dinner and drinks with some friends. It was a lovely night and I am so happy with the outfit. It was so comfortable to wear, it was light and summery, yet it was still a good look on a very wet June night.

My birthday look was:

Trousers - H&M
Junper - H&M
Necklace - Charlotte Russe
Shoes - Christian Louboutin

Photobucket
** I must practise my full on laughing/smiling as I do not want wedding pictures to have me with my eyes all screwed up!!

No comments: